1/2 Cup - Ada
4 Nos - Green cardamoms
1 tbsp - Sugar
1/4 Cup pure ghee
2 tbsp Kishmish
1-1/2 Cups coconut (scraped)
1 Cup palm jaggery
Cooking Instructions :
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee and fry ada.
- Grind cardamoms and sugar together to a fine powder, and place aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee and saute the cashewnuts and kishmish until light brown.
- Immerse coconut in one cup hot water, grind and extract thick milk.
- Repeat the process, make a second extract and set aside.
- Crush jaggery to a fine powder, keep it aside.
- Bring ada to a boil in one cup water and the second extract of coconut milk.
- Ada should remain smooth but hold its shape.
- Add jaggery with it and continue cooking until it thickens.
- Heat the remaining ghee and add this to the pradhaman.
- Mix the first extract of coconut milk and the fried dry fruits with it, stir well and heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with the cardamom powder.