1 No - Ripe Mango
3 tbsp - Onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp - Turmeric powder
2 tsp - Ginger
4 tbsp - Curd
5 Nos - Dry chillies
1 Cup - Coconut, grated
2 tsp - Mustard
3 tsp - Oil
5 Nos - Curry leaves
Salt to taste
Water as required
Cooking Instructions :
- Slice the mangoes into medium size pieces.
- Add onions, ginger, turmeric powder and salt to the mangoes and boil it till the mangoes are completely cooked.
- Grind the grated coconut and curd together.
- Combine it with the cooked mangoes.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it, add mustard, dry chillies and curry leaves to it.
- Add the mango mixture to the pan and simmer for about 30 seconds.
- Mango Pulissery is ready to serve.